Why YOU Should Attend our FMLA Webinar
Managing leave can be tricky. Managing leave while managing all of the other tasks that fill up an HR manager’s schedule is even trickier.
We’ve found that even the most savvy leave manager can have trouble staying compliant and consistent when managing leave events. On top of administrative burdens, many HR leaders are also expected to shorten leave durations and lower the overall costs of absence. With all there is to do in HR, it can be overwhelming to even think about implementing a leave management program.
So, we’re going to tell you the best way to get started … with help from our friends at FedEx Ground.
Join us for a Free Webinar: Leveraging Technology: Track & Manage FMLA Efficiently Presented by: Rich Silva, FedEx Ground & David Spring, Optis Wednesday, March 20 - 1:30pm MST / 3:30pm EST
- You’ll learn how to establish a standard process for leave tracking. We’ll tell you how FedEx Ground identified the best processes and the best solution to manage multiple leave types under one umbrella.
- You’ll understand how to improve Federal and State leave compliance. We’ll give you a glimpse into how automated processes including task management, alerts, and communications will improve your ability to stay compliant.
- You’ll get to hear from a leader in absence management. Rich Silva developed the leave program at FedEx Ground from the … uh … ground up. He can answer questions on getting buy-in, improving processes, and his favorite leave management tool.
- We respect your time. We know you’re busy and we’re packing as much information as possible into a pretty short time frame. We’ll start on time, probably end early, and have a great method for answering questions so we don’t repeat any information.
- It’s FREE! Keeping yourself in-the-know on industry trends and hot topics is important … and expensive. But, not with Optis. We’re giving away our knowledge to help you be the best HR manager you can be.
Need more reasons? Contact us with any questions!