DMEC Conference Recap - Leveraging Technology to Manage FMLA Leaves
The Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC) Annual International Conference took place this week in Denver. It was a great conference and OCI was honored to co-present with Rich Silva, Leave of Absence Specialist from FedEx Ground during the session Leveraging Technology, Track & Manage FMLA Efficiently. If you missed the session, here’s a recap -
FedEx Ground Business Need
Bring disparate employee leave tracking & management under one umbrella to improve consistency, compliance, and return employees to work more efficiently.
Implement OCI’s LeaveXpert™ solution, which provides:
- Online storage & electronic data entry accessible via the cloud
- Automatic case creation
- System generated alerts & reminders
- Case details
- Compliance features – intermittent leave tracking, eligibility calculations, accomodations & RTW
- Tiered Reporting – Leave Specialist Reports, Program Management Reports, System Administrator Reports
- Improved program performance and savings
- Increased productivity among Leave Managers
- Compliance issue avoidance
Thanks again to Rich Silva for co-presenting with us, and thanks to Dave Spring for representing OCI. Also, thanks to everyone who stopped by the OCI booth and checked LeaveXpert™ and our Data Integration Services! For more information please email email@example.com or visit our website at www.oci.com.