A Look Back at 2012
Happy New Year!
2013 has arrived and we are stoked for the year ahead. We’ve been thinking about resolutions and what we hope to accomplish in the next year and have been reflecting on the year behind us for inspiration. In 2012:
- We helped the Kids for Wish Kids break a national record!
- We spoke about Data Integration and about FMLA Tracking & Management to DMEC - locally and nationally!
- We moved offices!
- We went to IHRM, SHRM and HR Tech (to name a few conferences).
- We’ve added several new customers.
- We were featured in DMEC’s @Work Magazine.
- We reinvented ourselves as Optis.
- We published our first-ever survey: Solving the Puzzle of Leave Management.
- We published People Data in Your Business & hosted the Getting Control of Your People Data webinar.
As you can see, 2012 was a big year for Optis and we can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store! Our best to all of you in the new year!